Autumn Flower Boxes

Tweak & Style
I love flower boxes. They are such a pretty way to create colorful vignettes for every season.
Here are some pictures of my autumn flower box displays, as well as, other pretty fall flower box ideas.

Tweak & Style
Tweak & Style

cottage living.com

cottage living.com

www.thriftydecorchic.blogspot.com

www.commonground-do.com
This flower box with the white pumpkins is my favorite. I could not decide this year if I wanted to do traditional orange pumpkins or white pumpkins for my own halloween displays...it caused me a lot of anguish (unfortunately, this is often the types of issues that occupy my thoughts). In the end, I decided to use orange. Definitely, next year I go with the white.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages